Join the reusable revolution!
MyCup™ Menstrual Cup Size 1 is a beautiful streamlined menstrual cup, made from premium FDA Registered medical grade silicone. It has no prominent ridges or seams, making it smooth and comfortable. Best of all MyCup™ is made in New Zealand.
Your MyCup™ comes in a beautiful box made from responsibly sourced cardboard, printed in vegetable inks. Included is a GOTS certified organic cotton storage bag and instructions for use printed on recycled paper.
The dimensions of the MyCup™ Menstrual Cup Size 1 are as follows:
- Capacity to breathing holes: 23 ml
- Capacity to rim: 29 ml
- Length including stem: 62 mm
- Length of cup only: 44.5 mm
- Length of stem only: 17.5 mm
- Width: 42mm
MyCup™ NZ Made Menstrual Cup Size 1 is:
- Perfect for first time cup users – in fact we recommend this cup to people of all ages as because of its slightly larger size compared to other smaller cups on the market. If you are unsure we totally recommend this cup if you have never used a cup before!
- Suitable for women who have a lower cervix (second knuckle) see our “how to find your cervix” page.
- Suitable for people who use small and/or regular tampons (and may use super tampons for their first couple of days of their periods. This is not a strict rule though and due to varied body types we suggest you contact us if you are unsure.
- You are getting a premium product when you buy MyCup™